Pheromones Compare - 3 Best Pheromone Colognes for Attracting Women
Looking for the best pheromone cologne? The purpose of this article is to arm shoppers with valuable information on how to choose the best pheromone cologne.
Get the facts and reviews of the best pheromone colognes at ***** - an independent pheromone review and information site. We have taken the privilege of proclaiming this article to be a very informative and interesting article on Pheromones. We now give you the liberty to proclaim it too.
- Androstenone -- This pheromone is found in both men and women, is predominantly known as a male pheromone.
- Women often perceive men wearing androstenone as more powerful and masculine.
- The benefit is increased attention from the opposite sex, Some studies have demonstrated that it can illicit sexual arousal in women.
- However, it can also cause over-aggression with the other males around you, because it creates a dominant and intimidating aura.
- This article on Pheromones was written with the intention of making it very memorable to its reader.
- Only then is an article considered to have reached it's objective.
- Androsterone -- Androsterone is a human pheromone that produces a sense of trust around it's wearer.
- This pheromone creates an aura of safety, protection, reliability and leadership normally associated with a more peaceful alpha male.
- It is not necessary that only the learned can write about Pheromones.
- As long as one ahs a flair for writing, and an interest for gaining information on Pheromones, anyone can write about it.
How Pheromones Colognes Work
Pheromones are chemicals produced by animals that affect the behavior of other animals. Pheromones are not just about sex as companies would like you to believe. Quality is better than quantity. It is of no use writing numerous pages of nonsense for the reader. Instead, it is better to write a short, and informative article on specific subjects like Pheromones. People tend to enjoy it more.
Androstenol -- Androstenol Comes in Two Types
Alpha isomers and beta isomers. Both the alpha and beta are responsible for increases chattiness and social interaction with women. It can also increase sexual attractiveness as well and it is commonly referred to as an "icebreaker" pheromone. The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere, which makes the user more approachable for women. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create a youthful perception for older people. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create an impression of reproductive fitness, which is attractive. Not much is known about the beta isomer because of it's limited availability, It seems as though it's primary effect is to enhance the alpha Androstenol, helping to create a vibe of friendliness and comfort. With a quality pheromone cologne, it doesn't take much to get noticed by woman. 2-4 dabs will do the job.
The Best Pheromone Cologne
So what is the best pheromone cologneon the market? While it's debatable, in my experience, I've found that up to 50% of the pheromone products on the market contain very little pheromone concentration and simply don't work.
Human Pheromones Don't Really Have a Strong Scent
The myth that by applying deodorant, you are covering up your natural pheromones doesn't hold much water. Pheromones are detected through the vomeronasal organ, a in your nasal cavity. Signals are sent to the brain that say "Hey, I think I found a strong mate". At least that's the claim of the pheromone manufactuers. We have used clear and concise words in this article on Pheromones to avoid any misunderstandings and confusions that can be caused due to difficult words.