Ammunition Spray - Human Pheromones
People have long disputed how much effect scent has on sexual fascination. That's not me talking about the most recent warm scent that will get sprayed on you by attractive young women when you check out an upmarket department store, rather it's the virtually unnoticeable smells we all produce usually, man pheromones.
- Some people create more pheromones at different times of the year and some, especially women, produce a lot more during ovulation.
- That is nature's way of ensuring the survival of the species through securing a mate in order to feed those ova.
- Pheromones are basically interesting parts of our day-to-day life.
- It is only that sometimes, we are not aware of this fact!
We all know of or perhaps have experienced the phenomenon of a group of women who live together normally have their monthtomonth menstrual periods at the same time. The pheromones the actual women create influence each other. Again, no person knows yet exactly why this happens yet research is continuing. Human Pheromones came into being some time back. However, would you believe that there are some people who still don't know what a Human Pheromones is?
- Every animal, including humans, have a unique smell that they give off in order to attract a suitable mate.
- Can you remember the last time you found yourself strangely attracted to someone but you couldn't figure out why?
- They weren't the sort of person you were generally attracted to, but you're drawn really attracted in a sexual sense.
Recent study was carried out with partners and twins put in the same position at pubs like a social experiment. The overwhelming results of the experiment was that the men and women who utilized human pheromones before they went out were approached much more often and the lovers which participated hugged, kissed and had sex more often. In the twin babies experiment, the actual twin that applied a persons pheromones received double the attention the ones approaching than the double that didn't apply pheromones.